Terms and Conditions
The term "Hunnybums" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All of the content of this website is owned by Hunnybums or used by Hunnybums with permission of the copyright owner. Any use of this website or its contents, including reproducing, copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission or the permission of the copyright owner. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose without our permission.
Hunnybums currently accept payment through SagePay and PayPal with any of the following credit or debit cards: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, Switch, Solo. If you want to pay by cheque, please select 'Pay by Post' when you reach the checkout . For payment by UK cheque please allow an extra ten days for delivery to allow time for the payment to clear before we dispatch the order. At personal nappy demonstrations we will also accept payments in cash.
All goods remain the property of Hunnybums until full payment has been received. Goods will not be despatched until full payment has cleared in our account.
All Hunnybums prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Nappies are counted as 'baby clothing' so are exempt from VAT but certain other items (such as accessories & non-nappy related items) are subject to VAT at 20%.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or an order acceptance from Hunnybums.
- Order confirmation will occur upon the clearance of payment in our account.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us occurs upon the despatch of the ordered good unless:
- we have notified you that we do not accept your order
- you have cancelled the order by contacting us directly and are in receipt of an acknowledgement from us that the order has been cancelled before the goods have been dispatched.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
We will keep you informed of the progress of your order:
- On receipt of your order we will acknowledge the order details in an order acknowledgement. We will notify you of the delivery timescale if it will differ from our normal delivery policy.
- We will send you an order confirmation when clearance of payment has been confirmed.
We will send you and order acceptance upon dispatch of the goods unless the order has not been accepted or it has been cancelled, as described above.
We may also contact you with any information that we consider may be useful or of interest to you during the progress of the order.
You may, of course, contact us at any time during the order's progress at
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. In the event that such changes occur we will advise you of this at any time before order acceptance and offer you the option to withdraw your order or to select an alternative product. Prices quoted on the order confirmation of your order will be honoured regardless of subsequent price movement before dispatch.
Details of our delivery charges & policies can be found here.
Details of our returns policy can be found with our delivery information, here.
- Nappies can be used for 28 days from the day you receive them.
- The customer pays any postage charges to send the nappies back for a refund.
- Refunds will be made to the original credit/debit card used to purchase them.
- Nappies must be cared for as instructed - we will send out instructions with the trial pack.
- Refunds are at our discretion.
Terms and conditions are subject to change.